So Brad likes to play around with the kids when he's home. Sometimes I get laughing so hard I can barely breathe!
Tonight we had some extra fun. Harper was in his room and Brad said, "Harper! Come here." In ran Harper. Brad looped his belt around him and captured him. Then he caught Eden along w/ Harper. Then the kids wanted him to keep trapping them so Brad said, "Put your hands up." They did. That was the easiest capture we've had I think.
Another time Eden was sitting on Brad's tummy and leaning up against his knees. Well, Brad opened his legs and Eden fell out backwards onto the floor with her legs and wootie in the air. Then Harper came and sat down where Eden used to be. Brad pushed him over on top of Eden. They were squirming, Eden was folded in half, and they both were saying, "Help. Help." So Eden says, "I'll help you Harper!" And pushes him up against the wall with her legs. Help much? Nope. He didn't seem to mind though.
Frank likes to join the fun occasionally too. Brad will grab him and lay down on his tummy. Since Eden and Harper
help each other out, they feel very responsible for helping Frank even though he can't yet say, "Eden, Harper, Help me!" So Eden will grab an ankle or Harper will grab a wrist and just pull. Frank smiles all the while being dragged across the floor so an undisclosed location and suddenly abandoned for more exciting and wild daddy time. Cracks me UP!
I enjoyed being a mom especially tonight when my whole family was getting along and playing together without thinking twice. Good times.
Tonight we had some extra fun. Harper was in his room and Brad said, "Harper! Come here." In ran Harper. Brad looped his belt around him and captured him. Then he caught Eden along w/ Harper. Then the kids wanted him to keep trapping them so Brad said, "Put your hands up." They did. That was the easiest capture we've had I think.
Another time Eden was sitting on Brad's tummy and leaning up against his knees. Well, Brad opened his legs and Eden fell out backwards onto the floor with her legs and wootie in the air. Then Harper came and sat down where Eden used to be. Brad pushed him over on top of Eden. They were squirming, Eden was folded in half, and they both were saying, "Help. Help." So Eden says, "I'll help you Harper!" And pushes him up against the wall with her legs. Help much? Nope. He didn't seem to mind though.
Frank likes to join the fun occasionally too. Brad will grab him and lay down on his tummy. Since Eden and Harper
I enjoyed being a mom especially tonight when my whole family was getting along and playing together without thinking twice. Good times.
Oh Yeah. Eden knows all about mohawks now. I put one on Frank and she immediatly started trying to do it with her own hair. She messed w/ it and said, "Can I get out and look in the mirror at my mohawk?" I helped her out a bit and gave her a mirror to use. She really hated to see that one go.

That's what dads are for! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteAnd Ethan and Lucas LOVE to do mohawks and are so sad that we don't have a mirror right by our bathtub for them to look at their 'dos with. :)