3.15.2009

Sprinklers In March

I know some of you guys have snow on the ground, but it's hard for us to believe. It's been practically HOT here. I've been running fans and opening all the windows to try to cool us down. Just the other day we busted out the bathing suits and sprinklers. The kids had a blast! They each had one in our sad, dried out grass covered lawn. The running around, screaming, and jumping were the highlight of my day.

Frank has a tooth on top now, and the other top one is working it's way out. I would love for that process to speed up a bit. He's healthy and happy otherwise though. Lots of laughing and touching things he shouldn't.

My new favorite thing to do is new.familysearch.org. Finally, I have found a place to start family history. It's quite addicting and I'm already excited to log on after the kids are in bed. Thank you Cathy Noel! And this will fulfil a personal progress requirement for the young women project that I'm working on. Woo Hoo! It doesn't get much better than that!

3 comments:

  1. We have already had several "water play" days ourselves! I have a little plastic pool & Rylan just loves to go out and play in it. It buys me at least an hour to relax on the back porch too. :) We need to start some water play groups instead of the park! It is way too hot for me now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only in FL right? Man those guys are cute! I am too cheap to put on the sprinkler. Maybe if we decide to water the lawn I can let the kids play in the water.

    ReplyDelete